• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Icarus: Army of Darkness SU

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Hey there. I'm Captain Dark Pit of Palutena's army. It's been about five years since Hades was defeated. What happened to my.... lighter... side, Pit? We... don't know. We suspect he's been captured, after vanishing after a scouting mission. When I say "we", I mean I. Palutena knows, of course, but she's being strangely tight-lipped about it. If she refuses to tell me about her precious captain, it must be bad. I think it's Hades reborn, honestly. Baddies don't like staying dead... mor maybe someone darker, I have no idea. But I can't do this alone. Here's a recruitment form. I will only accept the first five.

Name:
Appearance: (You may have a picture here)
A little bit of background:
Anything else?:

Example:
Name: Dark Pit
Weapon of Choice: Silver Bow
Appearance: Please no fangirling.... it's irritating
A little bit of background: I was "born" when Pit smashed through the Mirror of Truth, and I was a bad guy for a while, then after Pit burned his wings to save me, I've been a "good guy", well, more of a neutral guy, ever since. I'm not officially on Palutena's Army, it's more of holding the job as a repayment to Pit.
Anything else?: *sighs* Yes, I do play guitar.... Yes I can play my "theme"...

Last edited:

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
(Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I had a medical appointment today)

Name: Corvis

Age: As ageless as angels are, but has an early 20's appearance, in mortal terms.

Favored Weapon: Jawbone Club (it's not a weapon that appears in the game). It's basically the jawbone of a giant ungulate, used in the manner that clubs are in Uprising.

Appearance: Tall, thin, pale skin, long white hair, haunted pale green eyes, white toga/dress. Wings made of gray bones - stripped to the bones, but they still have bit of sinew on them and move through angelic/magical power. They have transparent, glowing blood-red feathers when Corvis activates a "blood-spell" in order to temporarily fly.

Background: A survivor of Medusa's attack on Skyworld many years ago. While Pit was fighting his way out of the pit, unfortuneatly most of Palutena's angels were getting tortured and killed by Underworld beasts. Corvis was a strong fighter who had put up a fierce fight in the initial battle. Bearing a grudge for that, Medusa herself tortured Corvis especially hard by tearing apart her wings - stripping feathers, skin and muscle until all that was left were bones. Medusa tossed Corvis back in her cell to let her die, but the angel survived and found a way out of the Underworld. She lived alone in a forest until recently, having just been re-instated into Palutena's army after Dark Pit found her.

Else: Personality - Corvis is a bit feral, having lived in the woods for so long and has some psychological scars from her ordeal. She's pretty gloomy, but brave. Has a tendency to go berzerk when confronted with Underworlders, as she feels like she needs to avenge all her friends from the past age that didn't make it, as well as her wings. She's something of a Chaotic Good in moral alignment - she still believes in things like love and justice, but she's not the kind to jump when Palutena says "jump" if she thinks Palutena doesn't have all the knowledge of a situation. She's very much in the Skyworld army for her own reasons and at-will, as she's perfectly content to go back to being feral if she doesn't like what's going on.

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Hope you can save me a spot.

Name: Lucas (+10 for originality)
Age: Hard to say, him being an angel and all... but looks around 17
Weapon of Choice: Ventus Staff (Made up. It has low acuracy, but the same (if not better) range as most staffs. One more thing of note is that rather than firing one shot in a straight line, it fires three shots that fly hapazerdly... but no frendly fire.
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, not anything special in tearms of clothes.
A little bit of background: Has been in Palutainas army for some time now... well to be more acurate, has been part of an alternate sub-dimention version of Palutainas army. (Escaped a short time after the events of KI:U... oh he can fly! (Because he was in a sub-dimetion when madusa attacked, and avoided the whole turned-to-stone thing))

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Raios
Weapon of Choice: Eternal Blade (Original, it look like a green snake stylized sword)
Appearance: Heel length green robe, but it is opened from the waist down revealing long black baggy pant. Wears finger-less black gloves and is shoeless. Platinum blonde hair and striking green eyes. Skin is kind of pale. Has a serpent birth mark near his right eye.
A little bit of background: He is an Ourosian. Ourosians are angels with a connection to Ouroborus, the Eternal Snake. Being a Ourosian his battle style is kind of wild, but balanced. He fights for no set side, only the side that seems right, even if it means fighting his fellow Ourosians.
Anything else?: Er... Nope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom