• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

KI: Forces of Unity RP THREAD

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
(Nice new avatar-image, DL. I have a serious thing for gryphons).

Corvis looks for a place where Dark Pit can be laid. "I'm sorry if I'm shuffling you around too much. At least the healing properties of the hot spring seem to have done *some* good for you. We need to find you someplace to rest, okay? And then I need to go back and fight."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Maybe that's why... it hurts... But please... don't leave..." He asks, eyes squeezing shut in pain as she walks, jostling him.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((mkay))

Quick walking-scratch that, RUNNING can be heard coming near Corvis and DP. Palutena saw what happened and had instantly come over. When she got to the duo...seeing Dark Pit in this state made her uneasy.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"He's been gashed here and there and he took a big spike through his shoulder," Corvis explained. "He's lost a lot of blood and the hot spring didn't help him much. I've done what I can, but rough field-medicine can only do so much. Can you help him? Please..."

Corvis moved to pass Dark Pit into Palutena's arms, her own arms exhasted from carrying him.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"Someone needs to fight, Darkly," Corvis said sadly. "If the Underworld and that big ship we saw take over Skyworld, they'll destroy everything. If I know Underworld troops, they'll sweep in and slay the wounded... and who knows what that Akuma-person is doing... they're in some kind of superpowered DEMON form now and I don't know if she can keep control! I... I am afraid that you might die if I leave you, but I KNOW you'll die if I don't!"

She gave Dark Pit a kiss on the forehead, winched back her tears and took off running. She enacted her blood-wing spell and zipped toward the battle, tears streaming down her cheeks and fury in her eyes. The group of poor, unsuspecting Miks in the way never saw their fate coming.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He closes his eyes, feeling the lingering touch of her kiss. He hated everything right now... save her. But his shoulder was just a mass of agony, so he let Palutena take him.

Elementic

Palutena gently held Dark Pit and watched as Corvis left. She knew it was tough for the angel to leave him...but right now, she had to fight. Palutena took DP back into the temple to rest.

Akuma, meanwhile noticed Corvis flying near her. "That ship isn't fully complete right now, but it could still do a lot of damage, so we better hurry!" Slowing down a bit to let the other catch up, she looked at her with calm eyes-as calm as a demon's eyes could be, anyway. "I understand you're scared for him...but by doing this, we're protecting everyone, including him. And...." She paused for a bit, a look that was a mix of sorrow and rememberence entering her eyes. "...never mind. Let's hurry." Akuma sped up, flying quickly towards the battleship.

Sakuya flew up towards them. "Hey." Akuma nodded towards the flower angel, who was also headed towards the ship.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Keep her safe..." He murmurs to the goddess as he passes out again.

((Hey, I'll be gone until Sunday, so please don't have me gets lost!))

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((We'll say Pitto's in a coma until you get back.))
"Hey! Achuma, or Akuma. Whatever it was! How can we take out this ship!!!" Pit calls over across the sky.

Elementic

"Even if it's incomplete, I'm not sure we can even scratch it...from the outside at least." She smirked. "I'll fly around and look for an opening to head in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom