• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

KH: Infinity Cry (SIGN UPS!!!!)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
What would you do... If somebody's blood was shed, simply for you to take another breath?

Summary
-The infinity Cry: a legendary fallen star sought by both humans and animals alike, but has never been found. Not one who has set out to find it ever returned to the land whence they came.... All were felled by terrible deaths indescribable to the human mouth.

And so, over the years, the Infinity Cry faded slowly into insignificant legend.

However, a million years later, it's help is needed, and Sora needs to find it, no matter what. A boy he does not know was sacrificed in order to awaken him, and he promised to the boy's friends that he will search for the only key to revival until the last breath was stripped from his lungs. He will follow the promise through to the very end.

Strap yourself in for a brilliant adventure unlike no other! Join Sora and all his newly found friends as they venture across the lands beyond The Castle that Never Was, experiencing new worlds such as the Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and even Bleach!

Who is this mysterious group known as the Tempesters, and what is Xemnas's real goal...? Join up to Infinity Cry today to find out!-

Whew... That was a pain to write. Infinity Cry is the first of a trilogy, by the way.

Trilogy:
Book 1: Infinity Cry
Book 2: Throne of Vengeance
Book 3: Oblivion

(You can use Characters from other worlds (Like Zelda for example) or you can make up your own. You CAN use a KH character, but not a main as I already have a role for most of the mains (such as Sora, Riku, Roxas, Ventus, Xion, etc)

Name:
Weapons:
Appearance: (Image or description)
Others:

So yeah. I am hoping to make this very good, if I am capable of it anyway, and.... Well.... If you are interested, enjoy it.

Thank you for viewing!

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
I know almost nothing about KH, but WHO CARES I CAN LEARN IN THE RP YEAY =DDDD just got rid of the world thing since OC's need it blank, assuming they'd be born in the KH world.
-------------------------
Name: Narika Jishunu
Weapons: A spear with jewels encrusted into it.
Appearance: here (she's wearing a dress, it just shows the torso)
Others: Narika has a younger brother named Morino, who she travels with. Also, her hair comes from her mother.
--------------
Name: Morino Jishunu
Weapons: A sword with a red handle that has white ribbons tied around it that trail down.
Appearance: here (he has red pants, and the black and golden drape thing drapes down to his waist)
Others: Morino is Narika's younger brother, and they are traveling together. Morino gets his hair color from their father.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Name: Tony Caldwell
Weapons: Dual wields two swords
Appearance: Black cloak that goes up to his chin. Messy black hair, black pants, black shoes. He's Asian, has black eyes.
Others: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom