• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Keiko's Graphics

Thanks for the constructive criticism. :) Even though I'm not exactly sure what you mean. :P
Oh! Antialiasing is is a term used to describe a raster program's ability to prevent image-aliasing. Pretty much, when you scale down a really large image, or scale up a really small image, the pixels have a hard time knowing which value to represent. Also why a lot of the user-uploaded emotes look pretty weird. It's something useful to know like how quality decays a bit in JPEGs, but it isn't something that you necessarily have to know. But now you do so... =P

I don't even know what that is. xD

This thing:
5wuZD.png
I think I've only used it, like, twice... it's not really something that's used when making signatures. More in digital paintings; it can aid in making things like leaves and whatnot appear kind of natural-ish in size distribution since Mandelbrot determined all things in nature revolve in one way or another around fractals. :bleh:

I probably sound like Kaepora Gaebora right now... .-. Hopefully I prove to be more useful than he is. Keep up the wonderful work, Samariumm~

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Lazyness

X5wsZ4A.png

This is in dedication to someone. I miss you. <3

OpATJ4o.png

I couldn't find a good enough Darkrai avatar so I made one!

IdCEuvC.png

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Triple posting like a boss because no one will reply.

Pretty basic, like the ones I normally do

tMbmO0T.png

I decided to make a background out of nothing but brushes. It turned out better than I thought it would.

z59rFos.png

Basic to the extreme

pFYipWW.png

I redid the Fallout 3 signature using a tutorial. This image has like 15 layers and it took me an hour to make. I really hope it's good.

KHkiNXO.png

Experimenting

DgBGTqY.png

Mido

Version 1
Ah, a fine representation of what the Charizard Containment Center stands for! Plus, the flag's pretty clean and tidy.

A fine job, Pancake! Your graphics get better by the day! :yes:

Fig

The Altruist
Can I just say that you an a amazing talent within you! You truly have an amazing gift and your art proves this no doubt! Every time I see a new upload from you, my breath is just taken away from all the gorgeous detail and effort that you put in! Now I can't wait to see what you upload next! Keep up the amazing work!!! :3

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
6ckKe.png

Ok, in all honesty, I made this as a joke, but it turned out to be pretty good. I'm actually pleased with this.

Also, funny story, the background is just a render of Annie's hair that I messed around with. xD

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
6ckKe.png

Ok, in all honesty, I made this as a joke, but it turned out to be pretty good. I'm actually pleased with this.

Also, funny story, the background is just a render of Annie's hair that I messed around with. xD

Looks great, dude!

And... umm, really? XD Well, whatever works I guess. Her hair suits that annoying owl nicely!

Fig

The Altruist
Pancake you seriously have an amazing talent at making graphics! Even if they be simple to you, they are so breathtaking for someone as me! I just want to say keep up the amazing and wonderful work! You have a way with art to make even the simplest of things look extremely gorgeous and incredible! Maybe it is because I am not an artist, but I'm giving you my honest opinion about your work! I want you to continue making graphics so I can just be astonished of your talents and gifts you have in the artistic field.! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom