• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just a Roleplay (SU)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
This is kinda based on a thing I did a while back, but I just thought I would make a whooole new thing with it! Because ehhh why not. This is going to follow a whooole new story! (albeit one that I have no clue where things will go but that's the main point of it)

Basically we start in a park in a village and things should go on from there.

If any of you are interested then feel free to post your own version of the sign up. You can use mine as basis if you want, and can have up to 3 characters at the beginning but feel free to bring others in later in as the plot progresses. Just make sure you have not too many that you won't be able to control them. ^^

Also... Already made characters from a game or show or something can be used, or OCs! Or a mixture of both! Yay! It's up to you.

Romance can be a thing, but no naughty business! :3

Here are the characters so far, and this is where you can find mine just in case you want to use the layout as basis:

(PS: You don't need to specify the personality and all that because that will come out in the roleplay)

Siniru:
Name: Killua Zoldyck
From?: Hunter x Hunter (if an OC just say OC)
Appearance:
killua_zoldyck_2_full_by_armagaten-d80b4j2.png

Name
: Nerula
From?: OC
Appearance: (I will get the image up soon) A small black kitten, with bright crimson eyes. There are two devil wings poking out of her back and she has a bizarrely long red tail.

Deku Nut:
Name: Alwin Nutt
OC
Appearance: Black hair down to his shoulders; Light-colored skin; ripped; bright red eyes
Backstory: Alwin is an exiled member of a race of subterranean magicians who refer to themselves as "Daemons". Until recently, he's been the personal guard of Widow Blackheart, crown princess of the Daemons. The two became... Involved, and when the king found out, he bannished Alwin to the surface, permanently. Should he return, he would face certain death.
That was five years ago. He's spent the last five years wandering the Earth, getting to know the surface world and their customs. He's become quite acclimated to this world.
----
Name: Hideyoshi Kino****a
Appearance:
image-jpeg.37758

Note: Claims to be male, everyone thinks he's female, and the bathhouse gives him his own private room because not even they're sure
Mido:
Name: Alibaba Saluja
From? Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Appearance:
latest

Storm:
Name: Rasul
Appearance: he is a dwarf with a bald head and a black beard that is trimmed. he weilds a Greathammer enchanted to increase his speed in battle. he has an addiction to these Leaves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kollyvander Gallelyn
Appearance: 6'5", thin muscular build, wears a sleeveless hooded cloak, missing one arm he replaced with a magic prosthetic with tools and abilities
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Natsu Dragneel
Appearance:
pt37mm2xz22zl5a4kmhbb2ubzsgnhpht_hq.jpg

Doc:

Name: Donnel (Don) Pontus
Appearance: Don has deep tanned skin from years under the sun. His eyes are a dark brown, and his short hair has been bleached blonde by the sun. He has a thin beard/ goatee that is a darker blonde than the hair on his head. He has a large, muscular build. He dresses in a thin white long-sleeved shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, and a pair of dark brown pants.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Alwin Nutt
OC
Appearance: Black hair down to his shoulders; Light-colored skin; ripped; bright red eyes
Backstory: Alwin is an exiled member of a race of subterranean magicians who refer to themselves as "Daemons". Until recently, he's been the personal guard of Widow Blackheart, crown princess of the Daemons. The two became... Involved, and when the king found out, he bannished Alwin to the surface, permanently. Should he return, he would face certain death.
That was five years ago. He's spent the last five years wandering the Earth, getting to know the surface world and their customs. He's become quite acclimated to this world.

Mido

Version 1
Name: Alibaba Saluja
From? Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

latest

I figured since we have an anime/manga character in Killua in the mix, I'd throw in another!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Rasul
Appearance: he is a dwarf with a bald head and a black beard that is trimmed. he weilds a Greathammer enchanted to increase his speed in battle. he has an addiction to these Leaves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kollyvander Gallelyn
Appearance: 6'5", thin muscular build, wears a sleeveless hooded cloak, missing one arm he replaced with a magic prosthetic with tools and abilities
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and I need an anime Character so....

Name: Natsu Dragneel
pt37mm2xz22zl5a4kmhbb2ubzsgnhpht_hq.jpg

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Name: Donnel (Don) Pontus
Appearance: Don has deep tanned skin from years under the sun. His eyes are a dark brown, and his short hair has been bleached blonde by the sun. He has a thin beard/ goatee that is a darker blonde than the hair on his head. He has a large, muscular build. He dresses in a thin white long-sleeved shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, and a pair of dark brown pants.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Anime Character Time
Name: Hideyoshi Kinoshita
Appearance: image.jpeg
Note: Claims to be male, everyone thinks he's female, and the bathhouse gives him his own private room because not even they're sure
Let's do this

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Probably should start.. Technically me and Deku could start it, but Might want to let Nightwing do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom