• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Joycon Drift Issues

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
My first has started to drift a little bit, but it's not too bad yet. I have switched (pun intended) over to another pair anyways. Are they fixing this issue on new joy-cons from the start? All my other ones I got a bit later, so will they be fine, or will the start drifting after a while too possibly?

Yeah the joycons suck. I've never had issues with controllers like this before. Even my 10+ yo GBA, who's shoulder button occasionally gets stuck, and who's a and b buttons are a bit sunk in still works real good. Had ours since Feb and its already drifting. We've got two other controllers for our Switch.

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've never had issues with controllers like this before.
Well, the N64 controller had serious stick issues.

If that is the case then I agree with you, because that would be fact. If, if if. If it's not . . . well you get my point.

Regardless of how widespread or not widespread each individual believes the issue to be, it should be dealt with and fixed by Nintendo. That way no one will have the issue anymore as it will be fixed.
I think the fact that Nintendo has offered to fix faulty Joy-Cons is proof that it's a pretty big issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom