• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Jo-Onis Hyrulean Art <3

So this is a thread devoted to my Art^^ I mainly draw things from Zelda and already showed some of my work in the introducion section of the forums^-^ However it would probably be a better choice to make a thread fully about it. ^________^

I upload pictures to DeviantArt every now and then, I already have quite a galley, so im just going to show you some of the better pictures^-^

Here are some samples of Zelda-pictures, which is what i draw most of the time =D

--------------------------------------------
let_the_hunt_begin__by_jo_onis-d5c5lqx.jpg

link___oh__hey__i_it__s_you_____by_jo_onis-d5btzwj.jpg

the_burden_of_truth_by_jo_onis-d5bybuv.jpg

I really like to make crossovers between Zelda and other series. Ive made crossover pictures of Link together with all the evolutions of Eevee for example. Here's a picture that combines all of those artworks; you can check them all out seperately at my DeviantArt-Gallery^^
link_and_the_eeeveelutions_by_jo_onis-d509ahj.jpg

Some of my older work:
okami___lost_in_the_woods_by_jo_onis-d49itv5.jpg

link_at_cafe_bar_by_jo_onis-d49fflu.jpg

Critique is more than welcome!^-^
And feel free to check out my full gallery if you like what you see here. You can find Link in my signature
(and in my gallery, hehehe ^v^)

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Octo

=^)
Those works are quite excellent, I must say. You're very talented, and the emotions that the selections display is brilliant.

Very fine job. :yes:

Very fine job. :yes:

Thank you thanks!^-^

I love the eyes in the toon Link one ;) Look at the details! Really brilliant!

Ah, Thank you Vanessa.^o^
A fun fact might be that those earlier pictures are the only ones i drew on a paper, so i drew the eyes and the details with an ordinary pencil, then colored it in the computer.

Much trickier than my current method, which is using a tablet^v^

I so going to add you on DA. These are all great!
Do you mainly draw or do you also make graphics? I make graphics a lot. Tablets are the best for the details and drawings

I really mainly draw^-^ But im not half-bad at graphics either. Although I don't do those very often =3

Walking the Gerudo Desert

I'm envious with your drawings.They look pretty awesome as heck!!

Aaaawww^v^ Thank you
I've been drawing very much, so I guess i've started to get the hang of it :nod:

Edit:
A new piece of art^-^ Finished this one just a while ago!

walking_the_gerudo_desert_by_jo_onis-d5cjb6g.jpg

Last edited:
So freaking awesome! Your drawings are a joy to watch :D The details are so good. How long does it take you to draw something like this?

Thank you so much^-^
Lets see, i started drawing this one around.... ah, right... I think it took a little more than 2 hours

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Holy crap. How do you art? Seriously, I could never draw this good. My stick figures, and only my stick figures are good. HOW CAN YOU DRAW ACTUAL PEOPLE, PLEASE, WILL YOU TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW SO GREAT?!??!?!??

Please, make tutorials or something. I <3 <3 <3 your art.

Holy crap. How do you art? Seriously, I could never draw this good. My stick figures, and only my stick figures are good. HOW CAN YOU DRAW ACTUAL PEOPLE, PLEASE, WILL YOU TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW SO GREAT?!??!?!??

Please, make tutorials or something. I <3 <3 <3 your art.

What a response, ))^____________^((
Thank you very much, im happy you like it^-^ With enough practice you will be able to draw like this too, no doubt. I havent done any tutorials on people^-^ But there are loads of them on the internet^^

My most valuable tips are; Keep challanging yourself and have fun doing it^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom