• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Jo Creations

Hi, so I'm new to the whole gallery displaying thing... but looks fun...

So um a little bit about me... I used to participate in sig competitions weekly at another forum, competing is one of the few ways I get the energy to create sigs. Occasionally I'll take requests, or make offers.
-----------------------------
Jo Creations
------------------------------

Signatures

sof-challenge1.2.png

I am very proud of this sig... The piano in this one is the same as the one used in my Harmony Wallpaper below. its a photograph I took myself and rendered properly in photoshop. I am very happy with how this came out and it was the first of my series of experimenting with cut out sigs. (theme was music)

pooh-bookzdsized.png

Much like the signature above this one, I pride myself in creating things on my own... The book is completely hand made with shapes and a tiny bit of brushing. Pooh of course was found on the internet as well as Navi. This was a fun project to really accurately work with skewing to get the 3-d effect going. I had lots of fun creating this one for a competition I was in (the theme was bears)

sotw63.png

ah my angelic wallpaper... I guess the highlight of this sig is very much the text. (which text is not what you normally want to focus on) Anyways... it should read "Angels are often disguised as friends" but my mistake I put the emphasis on the wrong word. Oh as for the effects I used... I had fun with the 'photo copy' feature in photoshop, it just gave the french horn and harp this lovely coloring that was just angelic. This one too, was for a competition.... Theme was Angels and Demons

Wallpapers

Zelda

Harmony

Twilight Forest

~~~ Coming Soon ~~~~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom