• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Is This the Longest Zelda Game?

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
Yes, Twilight Princess is definitely the longest game, but it's also my favorite followed closely by Wind Waker. I've beat Twilight Princess 4 times now, the last time taking me 19 hours, which is still very long.

I actually don't think so. A Link to the Past, I believe was much longer. Twilight Princess had cutscenes and a lot of time between dungeons, but A Link to the Past had more dungeons--and they were longer dungeons, too. The difficulty would also affect the length of the game, and since Twilight Princess was much easier, I wouldn't say it is anywhere close to beating A Link to the Past by length of the game. So, no... it's not.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I actually don't think so. A Link to the Past, I believe was much longer. Twilight Princess had cutscenes and a lot of time between dungeons, but A Link to the Past had more dungeons--and they were longer dungeons, too. The difficulty would also affect the length of the game, and since Twilight Princess was much easier, I wouldn't say it is anywhere close to beating A Link to the Past by length of the game. So, no... it's not.
Maybe it's just me but I found AlttP to be much easier than TP so I'd have to disagree with you on that topic.

S

Skyward

I think it may be one of the longest, but I'm not nessescarily sure... But even if it isn't beautiful graphics, smooth gameplay and very entertaining quests would definitely make up for it!

Its a pretty good game, its made its way into my favorites list!

It matters if you do the main and sidequests at the same time or after each other, as both take you 10-20 hours to complete fully, however if you do them at the same time it may only take 20-30 hours to complete both. Depends on how fast you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom