• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is there a site that helps with valuing pokemon cards? (please help)

Hi guys, I've been collecting pokemon cards for the past few months and I was wondering what is the best way to value the cards. Is there a website that can do this for all my cards?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Yeah, trollandtoad is my go-to. Best to cross-check with TCG player though as some of the results on both sites can be outdated. Also you can check the completed/sold listings on eBay to get an in-general idea of what a card goes for (keep condition in mind with all of this). I believe elite fourum has a section dedicated to this as well.

I tended to use marketplaces like TCG Player, cardmarket and eBay. I'm based in the UK and I've found Poke Price to be pretty decent for both collecting and understanding value.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I know that Pricecharting hasn't been doing cards for too long but I find them useful for game collecting. The site is simple and intuitive, not covered with ads, shows historical value charts, etc. Anybody know if they're useful for pokemon cards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom