• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is the Orchestrated Soundtrack Included in New Copies Anymore?

I was just curious if the orchestrated soundtrack was included in new copies of Skyward Sword (only for collecting reasons). I thought I had read somewhere that the soundtrack will not be included starting in 2012, but I cannot find that source anymore, which is making me question my memory on this. The cover has a blue part on the top that states that there is a soundtrack included, but if it isn't included anymore, it shouldn't have that blue part on the top. Does anyone know if that blue part is missing yet, confirming that the 25th anniversary orchestrated soundtrack is no longer included with Skyward Sword?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Maybe ask an employee at your local gaming store to check for any old copies with that, and if not that then search on Ebay or another online store for a good deal that would include the orchestrated tracks?

I already have the collector's version and the regular version with the soundtrack. I'm just planning on getting another one when the soundtrack isn't in there anymore and another one if they change the cover from the 25th anniversary cover to another cover.

I'll kind of readjust my question a little bit. I'm more interested in the cover arts than anything. The normal edition looks like this Skyward Sword cover art.jpg and the limited edition (the one in the large box with the wii remote included looks like this The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Cover Art.jpg. The normal edition has the blue part on the top left talking about the included soundtrack and the limited edition one doesn't have that or the blue part on the bottom that says that you need a wii plus. I'll ask the local walmart if they have any different ones in stock.

Attachments

• the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-front-cover-84113.jpg
    the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-front-cover-84113.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 2
I think both versions of the game have the soundtrack, but I'd check with your local store to make sure.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I believe it's only in the boxset(which contains game, sountrack and remote)

No. When I got my copy, it came with the soundtrack, but no Golden Wii Remote Plus. The box should state if it has the 25th Anniversary Symphony.

But if your source is correct, then that blue part should be gone. If you want one, you should ask someone at a gaming store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom