• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is the Master Sword the Best Item in Zelda?

I think that the Master Sword is the best item in Zelda. Nothing compares to it (though i love the bow). It has been in practically every Zelda game.

Do you guys think that the Master Sword is the best item in Zelda?

I don't know actually... Although its important in the plot as far as using it, its just like any other sword. I think the best would be the bombs because they lead to many of the games secrets.

MW7

I always felt that the hookshot was the best Zelda item because it's the most creative and unique of Link's recurring items. Also the bow is the most useful if that's what you mean by best.

Yes! And no...at the same time.
I mean, I love having a bow, and just for regular sword fighting, I preferred the Biggoron's Sword...Though the Master sword was crucial to, well, every story line almost, I still like a stronger weapon or a weapon that allows me to kill enemies from a distance...

if the master sword makes you fastforward 7 years in 7 seconds, i would say yes. puberty is the way to go! i mean... the master sword is the way to go! :D

I consider items to be what you equip to your buttons (like the c-buttons in OoT) and thus don't consider things like swords and shields to be items. It is the best sword though.

yes but i wouldnt really call it a true item because you dont find it to beat a temple, my favorite item though is the double clawshots or bow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom