• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is the lakeside laboratory scientist a meth cook?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yeah I think I mentioned somewhere above about how the milk in Hyrule could be fermented and that the inhabitants would have no choice but to drink it or else have to consume Zora butt water so addiction to the milk itself is possible.
Yeah that could explain it, or maybe it's simply milk that's spiked to make one feel drunk, but is also very addictive?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yeah that could explain it, or maybe it's simply milk that's spiked to make one fell drunk, but is also very addictive?

It is possible the lakeside laboratory scientist conspired with Ingo in a plan that involves drugging the cows themselves with the substance actually being present in the milk when it is produced naturally rather than them actually adding product to the milk after it has been extracted.

I imagine Talon does not know about what is going on and Ingo is the one working behind his back drugging the cows.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It is possible the lakeside laboratory scientist conspired with Ingo in a plan that involves drugging the cows themselves with the substance actually being present in the milk when it is produced naturally rather than them actually adding product to the milk after it has been extracted.

I imagine Talon does not know about what is going on and Ingo is the one working behind his back drugging the cows.
That would make complete sense. To bad we can't actually prove it. Gosh though, it does seem like Hylians have drug issues. If my statistics are correct 3 out of ever 5 Hylians probably have a drug problem - assuming that these substances are drugs.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
This is what the hyrule civil war was about. The druggies were being attacked by the "naturists" ever wonder why there aren't many shiekah? CUZ THEY GOT DETOXED MAN.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
After thinking about it I'm starting to think those frogs in Zora's domain are to blame for the addictive and drug-like properties of the water (Although the concentrated Zora Butt blend might still be a reason it has a unique... taste).

Certain frogs and toads in reality excrete liquid from their pores that if injested can cause hallucinations (This is why it was a common practice for ancient peoples to lick frogs and toads... of course the danger is that it's a toad or frog that excrets poison, so I wouldn't suggest licking a toad or frog to get high, you might die instead). The King Zora suggested that he was providing the lakeside labrotory scientist with frogs, sure their eyes are used for eyedrops but I'm pretty sure there was a purpose for the rest of the frogs. Probably what happened was the lakeside scientist began stocking up on product. When Zora's domain froze over he began selling the frog juice to be injected into the cows at Lon Lon ranch by Ingo, whom Ganondorf put in charge of the ranch (All three were in on the drug ring, they all probably have addictions to the “product” also. I think the lakeside scientist probably injects it straight up like Herion).

This would explain why the Hylians easily transitioned from Zora Water to Lon Lon Milk, it induces the same “high” and fufills their addiction because it actually contains the same substance they became dependant on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom