• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Is the Interactive Map Complete?

Hello! I'm starting my 100% grind, and this seems to be the best site to use. However, I'm wondering whether the interactive map is complete, as I haven't seen any updates since the first post. Thanks!

Hello! I'm starting my 100% grind, and this seems to be the best site to use. However, I'm wondering whether the interactive map is complete, as I haven't seen any updates since the first post. Thanks!
It definitely has all quests, shrines, and Koroks (as I used it for 100%)

It might not have all named locations.

It definitely has all quests, shrines, and Koroks (as I used it for 100%)

It might not have all named locations.
Hello. Hoping you can help me. I'm at 999 Korok seeds. I've been using the interactive map to check them off as I progressed. The map is now clear of seeds. I've been looking online and it says there are 62 seeds in the sky but I can only find 61 on the interactive map. Do you know how many in the sky there are? Thanks in advance.

I just counted 61, I also checked the IGN walkthrough

and they have 61.
Thanks. I saw other places that there were 62 and it was driving me crazy. Honestly i was hoping there was 62. Easier to search the skies for one missing seed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom