• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Is Navi the Person Links MM Journey is All About?

Or could it be saria? Who else could it be? And why would Navi leave in the first place? Was that because Link isnt a true Kokiri?

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Well, Navi left him.

Everyone else was back in Hyrule.

And everyone I've spoken to on the subject thought it was Navi as well.

So I guess it Navi the only plausible option.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Yep as HEY! LISTEN! pointed out with the HH quote it's been confirmed it's Navi.

I'm not sure why she left though. Maybe because her purpose of aiding Link along his quest was over? And she didn't want to go back to the forest because the Deku Tree was dead?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
It starts out with him looking for Navi. It's pretty obvious. Then he gets robbed, the Ocarina of Time is taken from him, so he's trying to get that back.

Yep, Navi's the reason why he ended up there in the first place. The player might have been annoyed by her, but she was one of Link's few friends!

I always wanted to say Saria. But i guess link did keep his promise, plus she lives forever right? So he's got a lot of time. Its probly Navi, you guys are right

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yep, Navi's the reason why he ended up there in the first place. The player might have been annoyed by her, but she was one of Link's few friends!

Yup, it's a positive and a negative. On one hand, he saved Termina from a cruel fate. On the other hand, he had to go through hell since there were so many faces he recognized but what lay behind those faced simply weren't the same. (read MM manga, he gets confused about Anju/Cucco Lady iirc)

General Skel

Stalfos!!!
It's Navi. All you have to do is looks at the opening prologue.

In the land of Hyrule, there echoes a legend. A legend held dearly by the Royal Family that tells of a boy...

A boy who, after battling evil and saving Hyrule, crept away from the land that had made him a legend...

So we see that Link has left Hyrule for some reason.

Done with the battles he once waged across time, he embarked on a journey. A secret and personal journey...

We see he sets of on a little quest

A journey in search of a beloved and invaluable friend...

A friend with whom he parted ways when he finally fulfilled his heroic destiny and took his place among legends...

[Fairy sound]

Now in the past, people have said it could be Saria, Skull Kid, or Navi. But it can't be Saria because she's back in Kokiri Forest with Mido and everyone else. It can't be Skull Kid because Skull Kid and Link become friends at the end of Majora's Mask. So it has to be Navi. Even at the end of Ocarina we see Navi fly up to a window and when Link goes to tell Zelda about what Ganondorf is about to do, and don't see Navi with Link. So that means that Link tells Zelda about everything and then sets out to find Navi. But we don't now the timeskip between Ocarina and Majora's. It could be a few days, weeks, or months. The Majora's Mask manga also explains it better.

Last edited:

Majoras-Light

Gatekeeper
Okay, first off, Navi left Link because he had restored peace to the land and her purpose (helping Link) was done. If you have read the LoZ manga, you will know that Link HAS journeyed off to find Navi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom