• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Mario Kart Worth It?

I just got it with my replacement wii and i have been enjoying it. Single player does get anoying, much more fun when u get a couple friends to play with ya or play online. Stupid blue shells!

Mario Kart is ok but they're all the damn same. IMO (and I'm probably going to get flamed for this) they should make one final mario kart for the Wii U, make it the last ever, go all out and include EVERY track from past mario kart games, EVERY piece of music, and EVERY character, also including brand new tracks, brand new music, and brand new characters (more or less the entire mario rosta, koopalings, the lot!) They should make it the ultimate mario kart game and make it the final in the series, because IMO it's ran it's course.

However, this will never happen, and we'll see many more MK games yet as it's still making nintendo a lot of money, but those are just my personal thoughts nonetheless.

Mario Kart is ok but they're all the damn same. IMO (and I'm probably going to get flamed for this) they should make one final mario kart for the Wii U, make it the last ever, go all out and include EVERY track from past mario kart games, EVERY piece of music, and EVERY character, also including brand new tracks, brand new music, and brand new characters (more or less the entire mario rosta, koopalings, the lot!) They should make it the ultimate mario kart game and make it the final in the series, because IMO it's ran it's course.

However, this will never happen, and we'll see many more MK games yet as it's still making nintendo a lot of money, but those are just my personal thoughts nonetheless.

A group of "hackers" are working on just that using Riivolution... I play it, it's called Mario Kart CTGP Revolution... You should Google it, I'm not telling you how to get it.

I think it is a worthy buy. I enjoyed the game and I am still enjoying it because of the online multiplayer. Some of the characters and tracks could have been better but overall it was a good game.

dude, its mario cart...if you liked the first one you'll like the next one. i dont really see how you could like one over the other its a racing game with mario characters.

Let me give you a detailed breakdown of Mario Kart 7.

The physics are closer to the Wii version's, however, they are not nearly as slow and unresponsive in drifting. Scratch that. The Circle Pad is perfect for power sliding. While I loved the frantic gameplay of Mario Kart DS, 7 strikes the perfect balance the series has always needed. That fine tuning is also seen in the items-such as the excellent new Tanooki Tail which serves as both an offensive and defensive weapon as well as the modified Spike Shell which now travels on the ground and hits all racers in its path. I thought the new tracks were rather bland and unoriginal but boy do they make for smooth racing. Retro tracks have been fully revamped to include hanglider and underwater segments. The GCN Daisy Cruise shortcut has you diving into the waters and Maple Treeway from the Wii game has many flying parts. Also, this is the first game in the franchise to boast two Rainbow Roads and for that it should be exalted. Online has also been smoothed out and is excellent.

My only gripe with the game is the battle which is half ***ed. Sorry for the language but I could not have been more disappointed in it. The slower physics really hurt the frantic pace and the fact that battles are team only sours me. :dry:

Overall, Mario Kart 7 is worth your time and money. :yes:

Well, the AI isn't as cheap as in Wii, but there isn't a VS mode and it just felt kind of barebones. Kart custommization isn't a issue, and online is a blast, though.

I love Mario Kart Wii because I play it with my friends and games are not just about gameplay, graphics and more gamer stuff. It's about memories and I've got so many great memories with Mario Kart Wii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom