• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Is Majora's Mask Unique?

Do you find Majora's Mask a unique game in the Zelda Series?

• Very Unique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unique

• Neutral

• Unoriginal

• Very Unoriginal

• Total voters

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
I don't think the series is actually about Zelda but really link plus i thought it was the masks that made it most unique. Having like 30 items and 5 different links to play as is unique.

Majoras mask is extremely unique. With all the masks that had abilites as well as the transformation mask and I twisted story this is easily one of my favorite zelda titles.

The game is very different from every Zelda game, and that's probably why it's my favourite. It places a greater emphasis on side quests and NPC relationships. The three-day system added a feeling of franticness because you knew the world was always going to end. Even the locals were different than usual, most of them were extremely lonely and depressing places, which added to the game's overall feeling of despair and haunting atmosphere.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I honestly love this game! The way it was done with a fresh new world was a great change up in the normal formula. I would love another game like this in the near future. The best part is the switch in underlying themes. I can't wait for a similar game with new ideas and different themes. The reason I am so defensive of this game is because of the recent article. I read another article on it and I have come to appreciate the great variety of ideals that exist throughout the new story. I don't need to see Zelda the whole time of every game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom