• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Is It True That MM is the Darkest Zelda Game?

L

LightningLink

They are both really dark.

Majora's Mask feels dark. The world and all will die in 3 days. Music is scary.

Twilight Princess has many of its objects and shadings dark. Also The Monsters and bosses are creepy.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Personally I do not think MM is the Darkest game. The only thing that I found "Dark" was Majora, but that is only ONE enemy. I personally believe that TP is the Darkest Zelda game. The Arbitors Grounds was a PRISON for DARK PEOPLE! Many things are very dark in that game.

undead_angel92

undead_angel92
To me it is the darkest. I mean look the games basically begins with teh world about to be destroyed. The deaths in the game are the saddest ive ever seen, and heck in order to get a mask someone has to die! Majora is just plain creepy and twisted. B4 the final battle inside the moon the lil land with the kids with teh masks on is so quiet and peacefull its eerie and unsettling. The mask transfomation sequences make it look like Link is in a lot of pain that i cringe if I forget to skip it. The side quest for Kaffe and Anju is so sad, you get everything back and they decide to die together at the end. This is why MM is the darkest game to me.

I think MM is pretty sad. The statues you can call look kind of freaky to me. The Zora and Goron mask you get are from dead people. Then the goron child is crying because his dad or grandad forget which isn't coming back.

i think Twilight Princess is the darker by quite a bit it does have more happy moments the MM but it's really sad what happens witch makes it darker

the world's about to end and everyone is in denial that it is. any situation you're put in that the world is about to end is pretty dark to me.

The mask itself is pretty creepy. The soundtracks, foes, storyline, everything about majora's mask scared the hell out of me when I was a child, it's only recently that I've been able to finish it. For me, it is a extremely good game. But it sure is creepy, you feel stressed when you ^play it because you can't always save and you have time to complete your mission. On the other hand, the realistic aspect of Twilight princess and it's dark twilight creatures make it really creepy as well, even today I'm not sure I would love to see those dark beasts in real life. The sounds, the atmosphere, eveuthing (or almost) is dark abouti it. But both are very creepy to me, and the creepiness just adds to the content of the games wich are both great!

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Let's see... A giant moon crashing into the earth, aliens abducting children and cows, zombies walking around 1 home, Tingle, Happy Mask Salesman, creepy music, limited time to beat the game, 4 giants, Deku Butler crying over a little tree, Darmani and Mikau, kids walking around Clock Town not aware of their imimnent doom, the bosses, a monkey being murdered for a crime he didn't do, a tribe of gorons that'll die from a snowstorm because of the death of Darmani, Skull Kid, army of the undead, seperated fairies that you have to reunite, creepy Happy Mask Salesmen inside of the moon, and to top it all off: Majora's Mask itself! Ya, this game is the darkest Zelda game of them all.

Roy

I think so because it is talking about the end of Termina as TP talks about a world filled with Twilight where people still live but in a alternate form

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom