• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Is It Possible?

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I have heard countless people say that it is possible to complete the Wind Temple before the Earth Temple. I have tried, and I can't seem to get Makar to appear in his waterfall before the Earth Temple.

I don't get it. Some say it's possible, some say it isn't. Some claim it is because of different versions of the game.

Have you ever been able to beat the Wind Temple first? A glitch? Or is the theory of different versions right?

Yes, it is most certainly possible.

Did you make sure you went to gale island first and learned the song there?

That's really the only thing I think could be wrong. :\

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Yes, it is most certainly possible.

Did you make sure you went to gale island first and learned the song there?

That's really the only thing I think could be wrong. :\

Going to the Gale Isle first? Hmm, perhaps that's where I stuff up.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
It's never worked for me. I remember the first time I played the game, and I had no idea which temple to do first. I went to both islands and learned both songs, but then when I took a trip to Forest Haven, Makar wasn't there. Medly was though at Dragon Roost.

E

Elminster

It is not possible to complete the Wind Temple before Earth Temple, because Makar isn't available until you beat the Earth Temple. The game tricks you into thinking you can do them in either order, but you can't lol

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
It is not possible to complete the Wind Temple before Earth Temple, because Makar isn't available until you beat the Earth Temple. The game tricks you into thinking you can do them in either order, but you can't lol

Exactly. Makar simply isn't there until you complete the temple with Medli first. You can learn Makar's song first, but that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom