• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is It Possible? And Did You Notice?

The Possible: That the ancient tribe that MM mention could possibly on Skyward Sword? Since this is behind OoT (I heard it was) Now I most likely gonna hear: "Wait their not in Skyloft" Its just my opinion and as I wanting to say in an old thread witch a guy replied with an unexpected post at my opinion:

Forums are meant for opinions not just yours but ours everyone has a right to say a opinion what type of forums are there just shouts one opinion its no statement whats fun without a disagreement?

This does NOT intend to offend the guy in any type of way.

Did anyone notice the heart can get hit by and arrow? Do you think Nintendo is just out-of-this-world?

P

pokemainiac

Honestly, I doubt that they will. Not because it's impossible, but because Nintendo won't bother putting them in unless it suits them. Perhaps a fleeting reference, but not a large appearance.

Pikacondon

Title.
I think that Dark Tribe mentioned in the MM manga is the same one as the dark tribe in SS. It says they used Majora's mask for hexing and tortures, spreading chaos and evil,and it says chaos and evil plagued the land below in the SS prolouge. and it left the Dark tribe soul-less. Another theory is the Garos/Subterraneans are the soul-less shells. so if SS is before MM in the timeline, the Dark tribe could become Garos and Majora could move to termina in the time between games. So if my theory works, we may see Majora in SS! And that leaves a chance for the masks to come back!:) WOO-HOO!:lol:

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
It would completely shock me if Majora is the true "bad guy" of the Zelda series, and merely just pulling Ganons strings. Maybe Skyward Sword will show us what exactly started all of this.

Oh hey, before SS OoT was the first in the timeline right? So SS is now the first? How exciting! Going further back in the story looks extremely fun :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom