• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is It Official That Skyward Sword is Getting Orchestrated Music?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I am confused, Miyamoto says he wants to do it
We can't give SMG2 orchestrated music and not give it to Skyward Sword [unquote] well, he said something like that. Can someone tell me if it's confirmed? Zelda Universe says on it's Everything you need to know about Skyward Sword that it WILL feature it. Can someone please tell me an answer? Thank you.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I don't have an answer for you, but the prospect of orchestrated music gets me excited. If Skyward Sword's soundtrack could feature orchestrated melodies like TP's Hyrule Field on horseback, I would... actually I don't know what I would do.

It is, though they still have to give more details about this, I hope they do, because MIDI music simply has not the quality of orchestrated music.

The Miyamoto quote basically confirms it, unless we are interpreting it in a completely wrong sense. I really cannot wait to hear the music fully orchestrated. In German a symphony recently opened that is dedicated just to Zelda music. Here is the first of five videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmeYdmtPa98&feature=related

By the way, the tags for quoting some thing are as follows:
insert quote here[ / quote] and remove spaces.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Hey everyone, you know how Miyamoto said he wants to give Skyward Sword orchestrated music because it wouldn't be right if they gave it to SMG2 and not to Zelda?
Well listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8FGl65W6eY&feature=related
It's Kirby's Epic Yarn... and it sounds... orchestrated!! So if SMG2 and Kirby's Epic Yarn both have orchestrated music, this shows a sign that Skyward Sword will most definetaly WILL have orchestrated music. I mean c'mon, if Kirby's gonna have it, why not Skyward Sword right? It's the Legend of Zelda!!

hooray! orchestrated music:clap:! i can't believe they didn't have this in earlier games, like TP or PH. I am so exited for this game. when is it coming out?

Hey everyone, you know how Miyamoto said he wants to give Skyward Sword orchestrated music because it wouldn't be right if they gave it to SMG2 and not to Zelda?
Well listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8FGl65W6eY&feature=related
It's Kirby's Epic Yarn... and it sounds... orchestrated!! So if SMG2 and Kirby's Epic Yarn both have orchestrated music, this shows a sign that Skyward Sword will most definitely WILL have orchestrated music. I mean c'mon, if Kirby's gonna have it, why not Skyward Sword right? It's the Legend of Zelda!!
wait, what's kirby's epic yarn? why haven't I heard about it?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
If SMG2 and even Kirby's having orchestrated music, then Skyward Sword ought to have it. Now that I think about it, do you guys think Donkey Kong Country Returns and Disney's Epic Mickey will have orchestrated music?

That's what made SMG for me. When I jumped into battle with Bowser for the first time, I was dumbstruck by the epic and dark chorus behind a wonderfully composed symphonic orchestra. It created a "complete" experience for me. I trully hope SS can conjur up the same experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom