• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is It Even Hyrule Yet?

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I didn't put a spoier tag because i'm not sure if this wasn't new or anything.

But, is the land Below already named Hyrule? Right now, it's just called the "Land Below the Clouds" So, is it given the name Hyrule during, or at the end of the Game?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
It has never been called "Hyrule" by Nintendo, though in an interview Bill Trinen did hint that we'd see familiar places, though they might not be Hyrule, and that that would be exlpained during the game...

You can go to many places from Skyloft (or any other sky islands) like in that trailor where Link fell into Eldin Volcano. I don't know this for sure but, I think Hyrule Field (or any other major place in Hyrule) will be there. ;)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I don't recall it being confirmed as Hyrule yet; we just know it's beneath the clouds, and the Skyloftians prefer not to go down there due to the population of monsters, as I recently learned in an E3 interview video which can be viewed on the first post of the "What We Can Confirm" sticky thread.

SkullKid22

420MemeMaster
I don't think Nintendo has confirmed that the land below the clouds is Hyrule or not, but there are provinces though(ELDIN Volcano, I think...)

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I think it is now called "GiraHyrule" but it might just be called "The Surface"

lol. GhiraHyrule, that would be inda cool, even though that's not what you said. It would make sense though, since Ghirahim rules over the Land Below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom