• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Ganon's Tower in Death Mountain In Wind Waker

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
In Wind Waker as your heading up to Ganondorf's in Hyrule the terrin around the tower is Rocky brown like mountains in most Zelda games. It's also filled with lava. It looks like Death Mountain and in the first Zelda Ganon's tower was there. Does this also affect the timeline? In Ocarina of Time Ganondorf over Hyrule Castle turned it into his tower. During the flood while Link wasnt there did Ganondorf build his tower in Death Mountain? Was there some other reason the godesses flooded Hyrule? Please post what you think!

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
I could see people thinking that, but no. In Ocarina of Time, Ganons Tower levitated about a lava pool. It just must be how the land is. It's just a coincidence.

Edit; Ganons Tower in Ocarina of Time was some-what close to Death Mountain. But just because theirs lava or Magma, doesn't necessarily mean it's a Volcanoe.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Ganon's Tower is definately not Death Mountain. If it was Death Mountain, don't you think that it would be a MOUNTAIN? It is a tower visible even from Castle Hyrule when it still has its barrier. Just take another look around next time and you'll see what I mean.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Ganon's tower is a far cry from Death Mountain. Dragon Roost Island is Death Mountain if you follow the evidence (The Clouds.) However I will say that perhaps Ganon's Tower was actually a fortress used by Ganondorf to assault Hyrule constantly since the short distance is perfect for making assault on a kingdom relentlessly. If anything, Ganon's tower is only slight farther northern from the Tower of the Gods. So by logic that would mean Eastern Fair Island would be where Ganon's tower was stationed! I knew to never trust those fairies. I kid, I kid.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I think Ganondorf built his tower in the same location in WW as it was in OoT. New Hyrule castle was built over the Temple of Time to protect the Master Sword, and a statue of the Hero of Time was also built. That is why Hyrule and Ganon's Tower are so close.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I always thought that Ganon's Tower was directly under Forsaken Fortress. It makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom