• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Is Dead Hand a Victim? and the Same One from the Well?

Lately Iv been playing ocarina of time for the 1st time on my 3DS, and theirs 2 bosses that Interest me Dead hand and Bongo Bongo. Now as we all Know theirs and old Man in the Village that tells a story about a man that can see the truth and that his house is were the well is now standing, Now Alot of People think that maby Dead hand is the old man, However i think that Dead Hand is not the Old man that went Crazy and started Murdering people, But instead a Victim of the Old man's Doing. Now i dont think i need to explane too much in detale what the Bottom of the well is like ( for thouse who dosent its like a torcher chamber). Now If you Look at Dead Hand you can see alot of Oddities about him. He has a Long neck, blood stains, possible Bruses and missing hands on his body, Much like as if he was Torcherd in one of the Devices found in the well. So its posible that along time agoe a Innocent man was Forced down the well, Imprisoned, torcherd then finally Murderd by the old man ( who could be Bongo Bongo?), then the spirit became Vengefull and Returned as Zombie we all know as Dead Hand ( possibly reserected by Ganondorf ) . Now Why is he in the Shadow temple? well i thought about it, and my idea is when you 1st Defeat Dead Hand as a Kid you used a Koriri Knife Not the Master sword Basically Weakening him and Maby making him to Retreat to the shadow temple, and he recovers being stronger 7 years later you Defeat him with the Master sword Killing Dead Hand for good. So is Dead Hand the Spirit of a Victim, and is he the same Dead Hand from the well?

There is no proof for Dead Hand being a victim of the old man who once lived where the well stands during the events of Ocarina of Time. That man merely was the possessor of the lens of truth and nothing more is known about him. A recent theory has also observed that Dead Hand was possibly a guardian for the Lens of Truth but that is merely speculation as well. He just happens to be found in the same areas as the item. Are the two Dead Hands the same ones? Most likely not. It's possible that there is an entire race of these creatures. Maybe they were released from the Sacred Realm along with Bongo Bongo seeing as both have separate appendages for hands.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Of course there is no evidence for Dead hand or Bongo Bongo being the old man. However I find it more likley that Bongo Bongo is the old man and Dead Hand's(plural) are a servants of Ganondorf or other evils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom