• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Anyone getting the Nintendo Alarmo?

Is Anyone getting the Nintendo Alarmo?

• Total voters

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Wooooow. You think we have our mothers come in our rooms and wake us up? Because I do both.
If I was a royal I’d have herald come in my room and beat the floor with his cane and say, “awake my lord! A new day has dawn!”

MW7

Yes, I ordered one yesterday 20 minutes after learning it existed. The alarm clock I've used almost my whole life is going bad, and I have honestly been looking for a Nintendo themed alarm clock for the past few months and didn't see anything I liked.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
as I was watching I was thinking "I can maybe get behind the idea if it was $40-ish", but a hundred dollars for an alarm clock is NOT it, they sold consoles for that price
Yeah. Max $60 for me. But overall that thing is like prada. Overly expensive, just a brag, and straight up not worth it.
And Louie Vaton

leap-year-2010-appreciation-post-v0-kie8w58xcklc1.gif

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Louie Vaton is prada. Like, designer clothes and bags and crap.
Made to make people feel special. I’m like.. if you like something fine, but branding, “Oh I have Gucci Sunglasses!” is what to me? Am ai suppose to be impressed someone paid a fortune on sunglasses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom