• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is 3ds Worth It?

is the 3ds worth it?

• nooooooo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I think it's very cool to have one. Everything pops out of the screen and it's like it's coming at you. It's just plain amazing. I think it's totally worth getting it.

I

IlikeBacon

Yes, especially after the price drop! There are a lot of great games on the way, plus the 3DS has some built in games, comes with a 2 GB SD Card. It's looking like it will quickly become my favorite handheld ever!

FindSkullkid

The Energy Never Dies.
It's pretty cool, but I must admit, I only got the 3D experience by looking at the screen in a very awkward angle. :/ And if you're not looking at it correctly, the screen is quite blurry.

Yes, and I say this because of its multi-functionality; it can do SO much. Plus, it definitely delivers in the game department (especially titles from Nintendo) when the Wii (supposedly) does not. :yes:

General Gaming section. :yes:

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
It probably is. There's gonna be a new Mario game for it that has Mario hang gliding. OoT3D is the edited version that is found in the collector's edition for GC which turned me off getting a 3DS. That and the $250 price tag. But the graphic clarity can't be beat.(has only seen youtube vids of gameplay) So with the 3DS' graphic capabilities it'll probably be a good choice to get one. I'd certainly get one if I could afford it.

Yes! I love my Nintendo 3DS! I've had so much fun playing Pilotwings Resort, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, and 3D Classics: Excitebike! Then there are the amazing games coming this year and next! :lol:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
What Guru Guru said. 3D Images, Augmented Reality, 3D Classics (FREE EXCITEBIKE FTW >:-D) Internet access, DSi And other software, etc. Oh, and it has a whole lot more variety of games than Wii.

N

NathanSalsa

Sure, I recommend you get it at Walmart if you have one near you, because it's 170 already, and that way you can get the 20 free games. Just make sure to get it before the 12th of August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom