• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Inter-Dimensional stuff

How about if BOTW is the result of some inter-dimensional stuff, which is somehow related to Hyrule Warriors? Like different dimensions/timelines merging? Then they can make HW 'canon' too while they're at it. This way, contradictions in BOTW that make it not fit into any timeline would be resolved, without it having to be a reboot which I would hate. I'm not much of a theory expert so I can't expand much more, but just throwing it out there...

Also, make Link's Crossbow Training canon too lol. Easily done. Can just be Link's dream after the events of TP. It would make sense for Link to dream about elements from the quest he had just undertook.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
It wouldn't be the first time they have dealt with inter-dimensional stuff depending on your theory about MM.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It wouldn't be the first time they have dealt with inter-dimensional stuff depending on your theory about MM.

Hyrule Historia is the official word on the subject and it states Termina is a parallel dimension. So inter dimensional stuff has definitely been dealt with in Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom