• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Injustice 2

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I haven't heard a lot of people around here talking about it, but is anyone else here excited for Injustice 2? New characters include Darkseid, Gorilla Grodd, Blue Beetle, Atroticus, Deadshot, Robin, Supergirl, and Brainiac, plus probably more (I know some of those were in the I1 mobile game, but these are all new to the console/PC edition).

I used to be a DC fan. Hush was the last story from DC i enjoyed before giving up reading comics entirely.

Because i refuse DLC i waited until the Ultimate Edition of Injustice released and i enjoyed it, i got to play as my girl Zatanna and the story was decent. Gameplay was fine but i grew tired of it rather quickly. Usually fighters last me a while but theres something about Injustice (and the MK series, so maybe i have a problem with Netherrealm) that just cant hold my attention.

I probably wont buy I2 because of the three editions that already exist, the season pass it'll have, etc etc, if i get it at all it'll be a GOTY dlc included release but really... i dont think i'll bother.

I dont much like the look of the armour mechanic either so, yeah. I'm more likely to get Tekken 7. I like Tekken more but i'll probably skip that for a while too since it also has a season pass...

Last edited:
I will TRY and learn Injustice 2 as much as I can before Tekken 7 comes out. I'd like to be able to go to big tournaments and have more than just one game to play.

It was rather funny, last time I went to play Tekken 7 @ Level 257 in Chicago 16 Bit was there, one of the balance team members from Netherrealm studios and a very solid fighting game player. He was shamelessly plugging Injustice 2 it was rather entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom