• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In your opinion, what is the least intellegent Zelda enemy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 84722
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 84722

In terms of how intellegent said enemy should be compared to how intellegent it actually is. (It looks smart but is actually an idiot type deal) What is the least intellegent Zelda enemy?

I am going to have to go with the Phantom. These guys are supposed to be guarding something, but they usually do a terrible job at it. They are easily eluded (no safe zone needed) and a lot of the time when the lose sight of link, they simply give up. At least have them try to corner Link like Pac-Man ghosts would do to Pac-Man.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Honestly, it's hard to pick one, because they all seem pretty unintelligent once you know their patterns.

But I would have to say Moblins in Ocarina of Time. They're humanoid and should have good intelligence, but instead their AI is in many ways dumber than that of even an Octorok or a Tektite. They just charge at the sight of you and are easily avoided, and then their back is exposed and you can hit them. Pretty dumb, really.

Djinn

and Tonic
Hard to say when most of them really are mindless magical automatons, or just an animal.

Moblins and bokoblins at least notice your presence and run after you when they see you. Chus will wobble in your direction as well.

I would say Peahats, in some games they are just background elements. They simply float along minding nothing at all.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Gold Skulltulas and maybe Poes from TP. Both were created from greed and both do nothing to hinder or really bother you as they are out of the way.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Any common enemy from BOTW. I thought the Wind Waker enemies were dumb, but this is just sad...

-They'll stand there and pitch rocks at me in slow motion if I ever take the high ground
-They forget about my existence if I disappear for so much as 3 seconds
-They sleep next to bombs
-They will continuously shoot at me even if there is a clear wall separating us
-They hit each other
-If I throw a bomb, they decide to run TOWARDS it because they inexplicably decided to play a soccer match, rather than run away.
-And if there is a fire separating me from them, they will happily march into the flames in a single file line until they've all been burnt to a crisp.

It's like they're a bunch of lemmings.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Shabom from Jabu Jabu's belly are the absolute least intelligent. They are just toxic bubbles which don't specifically target link. I don't know if I would really count them as enemies myself, as they are more like obstacles but since navi has a yellow target for them and a description I guess they must count.

Shabom from Jabu Jabu's belly are the absolute least intelligent. They are just toxic bubbles which don't specifically target link. I don't know if I would really count them as enemies myself, as they are more like obstacles but since navi has a yellow target for them and a description I guess they must count.

I remember one of those killed me once. Not a proud moment.

D

Deleted member 84722

I should have probably made it more clear that I am asking about what enemies are the least intellegent despite them looking very intellegent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom