• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda In Real Life!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Actually I forgot but back in March I went to the beach over spring break and found a rock that looks like an ocarina. So I'm going to paint blue with little black dots for holes and a Triforce.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I play Link all the time. I don't L-Target anything, but I do love to circle around stuffs because it's fun. All of the time when I'm outside alone, I pretend I'm Link -- I'm 16 years old and I slash at the air just for the fun. Weird I may be, but fun nonetheless. I couldn't imagine myself breaking pots though; they actually cost quite a bit of money...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I play Link all the time. I don't L-Target anything, but I do love to circle around stuffs because it's fun. All of the time when I'm outside alone, I pretend I'm Link -- I'm 16 years old and I slash at the air just for the fun. Weird I may be, but fun nonetheless. I couldn't imagine myself breaking pots though; they actually cost quite a bit of money...

Unlike in game Zelda where pots and money get respawned.

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
I have used a foam sword and jumped around the house yelling out different skill names from tp and failing at trying to do them.
Ha same here. The only reason I have nerf swords is because of Legend of Zelda, and I teach my younger cousings the back roll, ending blow... etc.

Skywaker

Cheese & bacon potato
Welll......

Whenever I get the chance, I play Zelda themes on my Recorder, Wood Pipe, Clarinet, Piano, Violin, Viola, Trumpet, and Ocarina, and keep the beat with my Snare.
I have 200+ MP3 downloads of Zelda music
I got my uncle to help me convince my dad to get me a 3DS
I'm getting a Zelda backpack for the school year
I'm working on an artistic project to decorate my whole door with drawings of Zelda-related things, and on the back door it is filled with a collage of Zelda posters (I got the poster set from Club Nintendo)
I have 1,000+ pictures of Zelda-related things on my iPad
My Band teacher allowed me to play Zelda songs on the Piano during rehearsal
Since I don't have a Master Sword and a Hylian Shield, I get a Frisbee and a foam sword and I run through my wooded backyard and start hitting everything I can
I don't know how to play Piano (I self teach) and I taught myself the TP Trailer theme.
I arranged several pieces of Zelda music for a quartet
I write LoZ fanfictions nonstop
I went ahead in my Clarinet book to learn the high notes JUST to play the Dark Overworld theme from ALttP
My avatars on other sites have a picture of Link on it.
My profile on another forum is Zelda-themed
I have a Zelda blog.
I draw LoZ pictures nonstop
My Facebook Timeline cover photo is Zelda.
My Wizard on Wizard101 is dressed as Link
When school was still in session, I played Zelda before the bus, and until night about midnight (some days even more)
I scream "OMIGOD KIKWIS ARE ADORABLE"
My iBooks PDF collection is filled with Zelda sheet music
I go anywhere humming Zelda songs
I plan on being Link for Halloween (even though I don't like Halloween in the first place)
I know how to write in Hylian
All of the videos marked Favorites on my YouTube account are Zelda videos.
I own numerous Zelda merchandise
I downloaded the Zelda theme on Smule: Magic Piano and Smule: Ocarina 2.
Almost all of the pages I liked on Facebook are Zelda pages.
My iPad backgrounds are pictures of Link in action
I love making Zelda graphics
My web history is mostly filled with pages from Zelda Wikis
I taught myself Ballad of the Goddess on Clarinet, Violin, and Piano.
On the ferry to Martha's Vineyard, MA I played Linebeck's theme on my iPad

That's it xD I know there isn't much of Link-ish things but I show I'm a fan of him (example: iPad backgrounds xD)

Skunk

Floof
One person on my street has serverely uncut grass and I feel like going over and getting some ruppees by cutting the grass. I brought my ocarina to school and played the song that most annoyed the CoD fans(pretty much all the guys in my grade except me and a few others,the girls either loved my ocarina or didn't pay attention), Epona's Song. I made a cardboard sword to model the one Link uses in the original Zelda. I recreated the spiritual stones and medallions out of paper. On the last day of school we had a party in my school's music room. I provided background music to the affair. I played every Zelda song I could fit into twenty minutes. So yeah. Oh and let's not forget going mute for days...

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I don't think a day goes by where I don't hum or at least think of some tune from Zelda.
And of course whenever I get my hands on a foam sword I have to do some sort of violent slash with a signature "HYAAAH"

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Oh my.... Maybe you need to visit a therapist, i imagine a boy laughing yelling Stuff about Zelda and beating up a freind.....This very much scares me, anyway i do say randomly "Trust in the power of the Triforce!" and scare my freinds by having rants about Zelda, also i hum Zelda songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom