• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

IMO: All future Zelda games should have easy modes.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Personally I think Zelda is already pretty easy. Some Hero modes are also very easy and no challenge. Maybe they could add a diehard mode next to hero mode? And indeed like MissK said add tutorials and the option to completely skip this so you don't have to get annoyed with being disturbed every time.

coolwordnnumber

Deku Scrub
I find Zelda games to be easy, and the Hero modes doesnt really make it that much harder. A Master Quest mode would be nice, where things are layed out different inside dungeons, and enemies are a lot stronger.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Personally, I'd rather see more Hard Modes (Actual hard modes, not just the double damage hero mode). The series as a whole, though there are some difficult parts, is quite easy already.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Having a mode with different puzzles and more intelligent enemies is just unrealistic. Honestly, I think they should just make intelligent enemies that deal little damage. This way the larger fanbase can get past the game and if the hardcore players are bummed about the low damage, they have the 3 heart challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom