• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I'm Scared

It probably will suck. It already looks so meh.

They have showed little to nothing about Skyward Sword. "Looks so meh", I bet you are one of those people that don't like it because the graphics style isn't like TP. Build a bridge and get over it if that is the case.

Last edited:
T

Twili

I sure hope that won't be the case. But if it does, I'm gonna start another boycott on Nintendo just like I did with Activision. Is anyone with me!?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
From the look of the demo it looks epic! What would make you think it looks bad? I think it is a prefect combination of OoT and TP but with a hint of mysteriousness in there aswell. The graphics look great and the game looks light and not dark. The gameplay looks very sensitive to the movement of the Wii controller. I suppose the motion controls could give someone a bad opinion of SS because some want to sit and relax whilst playing video games. But I think Nintendo did that for two reasons. One because it is better, you feel more into the game and like Link, it may make it easier to control too. Second, in my opinon, some people sit around too much and with other components that adds up to becoming overweight. I'm not saying all video gamers are overweight but I am saying being up and active during a video game is better for our current generation. But I do think Skyward Sword is looking good so far.

They have been working really hard on this game. There will be no disapointment just believe in them..
Some may say that TWW sucked but I believe it is one of the best games in the series.. XD
When somebody works hard on something it pays off in the end. Also I believe the storyline in SS is going to be deep, because it is confirmed that it tells the origins of the mastersword. Do not diss.. just wait and find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom