• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 I'm Making a 'let's Play'

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I don't really like LP's either. But I watched a little of your walkthrough and it's really good :D I didn't read that you were Swedish so I spent a few minutes trying to place your accent but I came here and read it... duh. Nice though :)

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
You sound like a Brit to my untrained ears.
As I do in fact put on a horribly fake brittish accent, I will take that a compliment. Thanks mate.

And yes, I do this LP for myself, not for anyone else. But having some people who enjoy it is like fuel. So please, do leave some kind of sign that you're actually watching, if you do that is. Comment/Like/Favourite (I know that's aiming a bit high), anything will help with this little publicity. Also, dislike it if you don't like it, constructive critisism is just as important as props. All publicity is good publicity anyway. I'll try and keep this thread somewhat alive, until I feel like my LP can fly on its own, so that people can find it. I really don't know any other community where it would be a good idea to post it. Of course it's not the only reason I keep it alive, I love to hear your opinions and take your advice. Could do without the talk of your own LPs though.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
As I do in fact put on a horribly fake brittish accent, I will take that a compliment. Thanks mate.

And yes, I do this LP for myself, not for anyone else. But having some people who enjoy it is like fuel. So please, do leave some kind of sign that you're actually watching, if you do that is. Comment/Like/Favourite (I know that's aiming a bit high), anything will help with this little publicity. Also, dislike it if you don't like it, constructive critisism is just as important as props. All publicity is good publicity anyway. I'll try and keep this thread somewhat alive, until I feel like my LP can fly on its own, so that people can find it. I really don't know any other community where it would be a good idea to post it. Of course it's not the only reason I keep it alive, I love to hear your opinions and take your advice. Could do without the talk of your own LPs though.

No matter what you'll get people advertising. What did you record your LP on? Just curious. Emulator or record from the console?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Terminus, hit me up on recording via console. You can't stream to YouTube from your console, or at least you can't with the software that -I- have. However, you can record your console using specialized equipment such as:

Roxio Game Capture (or w/e the hell it's caled)
Dazzle
EasyCRAP
EzCap (big difference between this and CRAP)
Hauppauge HD PVR
...etc.

Google all of those and be amazed.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Terminus, hit me up on recording via console. You can't stream to YouTube from your console, or at least you can't with the software that -I- have. However, you can record your console using specialized equipment such as:

Dazzle
EasyCRAP
EzCap (big difference between this and CRAP)
Hauppauge HD PVR
...etc.

Thanks.

Hauppauge HD PVR

I've never used the Roxio Game Capture, but I have found them at the Navy Exchange near my house and looked it up online. I've read plenty of reviews about performance issues with the video and audio. I can't confirm those issues since I didn't want to shell out $90 for something that might work horribly. So it might be better to go the extra mile with money and just get an HD PVR.

Also, throwing in the name of the capture card I use: AVerMedia DVD EZMaker USB Gold. I don't think you can find anything about it anymore on AVerMedia's site, but you should be able to find them at a CompUSA. It works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom