• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 I'm Making a 'let's Play'

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I too just dislike LPs in general, but I know a YT user (his OoT Let's Play was slightly inspired by me!) by the name of CountBleck2009. He doesn't call his LPs "Let's Plays". He calls them "Spotlights".

I watched the first two parts, love the accent! I've always wanted to do an LP myself, but I'm not very tech savvy and I'm not entirely sure what equipment you'd need. Best of luck with the rest of the LP! Do you plan on doing more LPs in the future?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I watched the first two parts, love the accent! I've always wanted to do an LP myself, but I'm not very tech savvy and I'm not entirely sure what equipment you'd need.
I could definitely help! I'm not a pro at LPing (that is, I'm not partnered on YouTube nor do I have an amazing mic), but I have the general gist of it. xD

There is nothing wrong with let's plays. Why must humanity always feel the need to attack everything.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Enough with the generalizations of 'humanity'. I'm not attacking LPs. There are so many people out there that love LPs even if I myself do not. Please, just stop. "Humanity" is allowed to have it's opinion, which is part of what makes humanity just that -- human.

R

Railgun

Good videos man. Pretty great accent you've got there.

*Eats Swedish fish*

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
May I ask you seriously to either reply in a constructive way and stay on topic please. Don't give in to remarks what doesn't have to do with the topic at all and by this I mean on both pages from what I read so far. Thanks. Now let's play ;)

X

xXrellik96

im going to whach the lp becuz i have one going one one of my channels

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
I know some of you skim the video and don't really pay attention, but for those of you who actually enjoy the video: please like it. If each of you who did like it liked it it would be so much easier to find through Youtube filters and it will gain a substantial amount of popularity. Thanks in advance mates.

Good for you man! I've been making let's plays since January and while I don't have a whole lot of subscribers I still make them because it's really fun. Even if some people don't like it just keep trying to improve and have fun. I'm actually starting up a Skyward Sword LP that I'm really gonna focus once I finish Paper Mario and Megaman X Collection. Sorry if I'm rambling I just get excited about Let's Playing haha :)

I use a dazzle to record mine. I have a link to my channel in my signature if you want to see the the mid range quality of it. It doesn't record voices, but I use my 3DS for that. It comes with really good video editing software too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom