• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 I'm Making a 'let's Play'

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
I know it's kind of ******y of me to log onto these forums that I haven't been online on for a long time to just make this thread here, but believe it or not, I came on these forums to download some soundtracks and figured I may as well post this thread.

So basically, I'm currently making a 'let's play' of OoT. I'm 6 parts in so far (though only 4 are on Yt) and you should check it out.

You can find it on my Youtube channel. Note that I'm incredibly tired during the first episode, so don't dismiss it immediately after viewing that one (if you decide to give it a chance).

Thanks in advance.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm considering doing an LP myself, but I don't have a nice voice. Nor do I have a mic (I use my iPod Nano 5G to record voice...nifty, huh?). You should totally blog about your LP, though! Makes it so much easier than making a giant topic that'll get lost through the pages with time ;)

Warbad

Gotta love me!
Hmm, I checked the first episode and it is not that bad. Nice accent, and I will try to watch the other ones once I have enough time.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I have everything ready for a walkthrough of Skyward Sword. I just need to finish my practice run, then I am going to start uploading.

Dan

Guys he has a ****ing Swedish accent WHY WOULDN'T YOU WATCH THIS LET'S PLAY !
This is going to be total sex to the ears. I'm going to start watching right now :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The title shouldn't be discouraging to the uploader themself, I'm sure that's what mark means.

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
Guys he has a ****ing Swedish accent WHY WOULDN'T YOU WATCH THIS LET'S PLAY !
This is going to be total sex to the ears. I'm going to start watching right now :)
... Are you Loggo?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm a talking toilet sometimes. Othertimes I can be Link. This let's play is going to be awesome no matter if I'm a toilet or Link, you know! Just keep it going, forget the negative reception! Oh, and trust Dan because he's awesome!!

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
No no, Dan I know you from RWA. You didn't really care for me I believe.

EDIT: Nevermind, I used to know a guy who was named "Dan Hibiki" who was a lot like you. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom