• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild I'm in love with this games fetch quests

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
hello

there's a nifty lil video game called dork solz on the market that spawned the absolutely epic GIT LE GUD XD meme. And BOTW as a result is called the Dark Souls of Legend of Zelda. Well, the thing is, BOTW has a lot of side quests that are fetchy in nature (grab me a million luminous stones then find me in some extremely obscure location because i'm a sneaky lil rat XD). There is even a side quest in Zora's Domain where this woman wants you to get her a picture of a Lynel to show children why it isn't smart to head back to breakback mountain.

Well, in Dork Solz there's this feature called Emote, where you basiaclly choosing an option to animate your character (it's used primarily for PVP but it has its uses otherwise). Well there is no such feature in BOTW but instead, you can emote Link using the Camera rune. And I do this ALL of the time because I stream the game but don't talk on my mic. Well, i took a snapshot of me pwning the Lynel naked and I sent that picture to the zora woman and she shrieked at me being naked. Absolutely hilarious. XD

So there's my writeup of why BOTW is good. Don't forget to like comment and subscribe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom