• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

IGN Video Unboxing

Hero

Prince of *drum roll*
Question about the game.
The pre-order that DOES NOT come with the Wii mote (the $50 one in the US), does it come with the symphony orchestra performance as well? or just the game?

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Question about the game.
The pre-order that DOES NOT come with the Wii mote (the $50 one in the US), does it come with the symphony orchestra performance as well? or just the game?

Why don't you want the one with the sweeet golden wiimote? A regular wii remote plus costs $45, while you're just paying $20 more for the additional controller, plus it's a special limited edition.

But, to answer your question, yes, if you've preordered the regular game, it comes with the soundtrack. All first wave of production comes with it.

Hero

Prince of *drum roll*
Why don't you want the one with the sweeet golden wiimote? A regular wii remote plus costs $45, while you're just paying $20 more for the additional controller, plus it's a special limited edition.

But, to answer your question, yes, if you've preordered the regular game, it comes with the soundtrack. All first wave of production comes with it.

Thanks!
I already have 2 wii motion plus controllers that I got for Christmas.
I would LOVE to get the golden wii mote, but I do not have the money for it :(

I can't wait to have that shiny box for myself! I disagree with IGN though, I like the colourful cd art more than I would a gold one. Too much gold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom