• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you had to be stuck in a game forever which one would you pick?

funnier6

Courage~
Randomly had this thought a minute ago.

Me, I'd probably pick something like Xenoblade Chronicles/X or Tales of the Abyss cause I could spend forever getting to know all the people and watching the world grow.

Being stuck in a Fire Emblem game would be the worst thing ever because once you're dead you're dead. :P

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It depends what my role would be within the world. I'd love to be a Witcher in the World of W3, I think the adventuring lifestyle of a Witcher would be a fun way to live. Being an ordinary citizen would probably suck however because of the monster threat.

Aku

It depends. Is the world allowed to be 'real' and be boundless (have no invisible walls) and with people and time being allowed to progress normally, after the 'main events' of the game are done?

Or is the game forever 'stuck' in that era, and/or invisible walls keeping people and things from progressing outward from the game's boundary?

For the first, it would be BOTW. Probably because the natural world was able to thrive, plus there still remains enough civilization that you could still reasonably avoid wildlife/monsters being a threat. I think I would love to explore honestly, even beyond Hyrule, to see what the land and wildlife are like beyond it.

For the second, none of them. No game would have that much appeal to bring a person to stay such a static and artificial bounded world. It would be a 'dead' world, one with no extant possibilities.

If it's going to be forever, I have to go with Animal Crossing. I think it would be very relaxing because you pretty much don't have to worry about anything other than having a good time, although I also think that it could get boring. Close second would be BotW, simply because it's huge and exploring it would be amazing.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I think I'd want to live in the Kanto region in Pokémon. I mean, very few bad things happen there... the worst criminals in the region are Team Rocket, and they're mostly just thieves that aren't even violent towards people. They seem very technologically advanced, peaceful, and have great infrastructure.

I think most people know that if they messed with another person directly, that person's Pokémon would tear them to shreds. It's not hard to imagine that there might be an emergency failsafe that simply lets all of the Pokémon out and alerts them to the threat if the trainer, say, gets whacked on the head and knocked unconscious. Then you have six Pokémon coming after you all at once. I think the culture of Pokémon battles has helped curb human-on-human violence in that world by giving them another outlet for such impulses.

Ninja

Well well well
I would love to be immerse in the world of Final Fantasy X. Before or after Sin's defeat, it would not matter. It'd be pretty interesting to be a guardian to a summoner and travel the lands on a pilgrimage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom