• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Rename Yourself...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
We all have a name, well at least I hope... However it seems that most of the time many people aren't actually happy with their name. Of course it wasn't our choice to choose our name so I can see why many people think like this.

Given the chance to change your name, would you? And what would that name be?

I like my first name, Keira. but i hate my surname becuase of a supermarket chain that is just bleh... sucks to share a name with something with a presence.

biut i have no idea what i'd like to change it to... i guess i'll just take my gf's surname, Morgan. =]

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I used to hate my name but then it grew on me. Mathias isn't really a common name in the U.S. and I'm glad I've never met anyone with the same name as me. It makes me feel more unique. :P

If I had to chose I would chose another uncommon name. I can't really think of one at the moment.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I hate my name with a passion. If I could change it, I'd rename myself Mikado Ryugamine.

Then I'd rename myself Masaomi Kida and force you to go pick up girls with me. :right:

If I would ever rename myself, I'd pick the name Alphonse. I really, really like that name. It's my favorite name of all time. I would love it if that was my real name. Either that, or my nickname, Azure (it's my nickname online and offline). I also really like that as a name.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would never change my name but if I had to, it'd be something really generic like Link, Ventus, Mario, or Chris.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I used to hate my name but then it grew on me. Mathias isn't really a common name in the U.S. and I'm glad I've never met anyone with the same name as me. It makes me feel more unique. :P

If I had to chose I would chose another uncommon name. I can't really think of one at the moment.

It's not that unusual in Norway ;) One of my childhood friends had a little brother called that :)

I'm not too fond of my own name to be honest, I have no idea what I would have liked to be called, maybe something that English people wouldn't struggle with (doesn't matter how many times I say it, they ALWAYS get it wrong).

I have a very unique name (no I won't tell you, it's none of your business, thank you very much) and I guess I don't HATE it, but I'd change it if I could. Like, multiple times. Like, as often as I change my Skype name. That would cost way too much money and time though.

Anyway, at the moment, I'd say I'd name myself Tits McGee. Because that'd be dope. :I

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom