• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Rename a Zelda Game...

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I would rename Zelda II: Adventure of Link and I would change the name to Famicom Fantasy Adventure: Sleeping Princess. This way, the game is technically no longer considered a part of the Zelda franchise and the one blemish the series has vanishes :)

Squirrel

The Rodent King
TP into Shadow Invasion
This is perfect. I was thinking Twilight Invasion before but the word twilight didn't quite fit and the word shadow never crossed my mind so I never really came up with a better name than Twilight Invasion but Shadow Invasion is perfect.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Definitely the Wind Waker. Not sure what I'd rename it, but I just don't think the Wind Waker was used enough for it to warrant being the game's namesake. It was sort of randomly thrown in there. Sort of like "Oh yes, and here's the Wind Waker. It's yours now. Move along." No origin or idea of where it came from (I don't remember so anyway), how Nohansen Hyrule got it, etc.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
I think all of the names are fine. I'd maybe change Adventure of Link to something else as it just doesn't sound that original but to what I'd change it to, I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom