• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Pet ANY Animal, What Would It Be?

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Either a Blue Whale because I'd be so tiny compared to it, or a Polar Bear, because it looks like it would be cuddly and fun to swim with! :D That is, before it mauls my face off... :xd:

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
A gryphon or a unicorn. - Hey, you never said it had to be an existing animal.

I've actually been lucky enough to pet a tiger. I worked for about a year at a zoo - I took care of the goats and deer in the petting zoo, but while I was there, a baby white tiger was born and kept in the Small Mammal House. The Small Mammal Keeper decided to sneak me into the back of the place after hours so I could play with the little tiger.

The size of a toddler at the time and about twice as strong. Almost knocked me over, and got claw marks on my legs even though he was trained to keep his claws in. Cute little guy, though. I know I have a photo somewhere if it didn't get lost in my numerous moves, unfortunately, analog film type, not digital.

octorok74

TETTAC
Couldn't you just pet any animal anyway. I mean I could walk down the street and let's say I've always wanted to pet a raccoon. Oh, there's a raccoon in a tree by the road, so I pet it. Easy as that. Same applies to any animal, just travel to where they are most prevalent.

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
Couldn't you just pet any animal anyway. I mean I could walk down the street and let's say I've always wanted to pet a raccoon. Oh, there's a raccoon in a tree by the road, so I pet it. Easy as that. Same applies to any animal, just travel to where they are most prevalent.

good luck petting an Argentavis magnificens

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom