• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have One Wish.

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
I have been thinking about something.

You know that one time at the end of the year were everyone seems to get obsessed with gaining material possessions?

What if instead of materials possessions that we give other other, each of us humans gains one wish to do with as we please.

The rules would be though that you can kill anyone,you can't wish for wars, you can't make a political wish that you you or a small of of people would benefit from.

You can only make a political wish if it is truly beneficial to improving the lives of everyone in a country or country's.

you can't wish for a change in any of the rules post here.

in stead of presents every 1 year, we humans are granted 1 wish every 10 years.

So, I will Start.

my first wish would be this.

I think my First wish would be to have increased Super Intelligence though a combination of both the human brain and the most advanced technology the universe is capible of having exist.

With this, I would be able to bring prosperity and end any suffering and violence to the human race, out wit any authority on earth and advance myself and everyone else farther so that they do not need another person influencing there lives though the promise of security and life over there own freedom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My first Wish, Bring Sharia back to Life!
My second Wish, return the arabian nights back to the way they were, so the World can have it's story's again!
My third wish, Erazor Djinn, YOU SHALL LIVE OUT THE REST OF YOUR DAYS TRAPPED INSIDE YOUR LAMP AS YOU WERE IN DAYS OF OLD!!!"

-Sonic the Hedgehog-

Last edited:

Dan

My third wish, Erazor Djinn, YOU SHALL LIVE OUT THE REST OF YOUR DAYS TRAPPED INSIDE YOUR LAMP AS YOU WERE IN DAYS OF OLD!!!"
****ing hell, had no idea Djinn was genie.

Anyway my first wish would be to have the entire world stuck in a giant jelly thing, that feeds them so much pain they WISH they were dead. ;p
my second wish would be for Ben to come out of the closet so that may start a relationship with him
My third wish would be for A link in time to get over his internet addiction and go outside. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
"My first Wish, Bring Sharia back to Life! "

Yes, this is my first wish: to bring the law of the land back to life. Too much criminal behavior pervades the world as of today, and I wish to see the exact opposite happen in due time.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I would have the ability to turn whatever I touched into skittles, like on the advert...

[video=youtube;qp0WBiME_fM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp0WBiME_fM[/video]

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
First wish: I wish for the power of teleportation allowing me to travel anywhere I want at any time, and bringing with me whoever and whatever I'd like (of course, the limitation would be that I would not be allowed to transport a person who didn't want me to, or bring with me an item that wasn't mine to take or borrow - hence I would need someone's permission to take with me something that wasn't mine through purchase or a gift). I would probably use this for selfish reasons to start with, attending events all over the world, yet still be able to sleep in my own bedroom at night. Would most definitely cut down on my travel expences, lol.

My second wish: the ability to enter and exit any fictional world of my choosing, like take a trip to Narnia or visit Hogwarts, etc. I would of course want to be able to bring a friend or two ;)

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I wish to have Geass, as in Lelouchs Geass, the power to make anyone do what I tell them if they look into my eye.

maybeNathan

maybeNathan
Wish 1: I'd probably wish for world peace.
Wish 2: Probably telepathy. That'd be amazing, who doesn't love telepathy?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The ability to freeze or speed up time. Can't be late ever, and can use it diabolically. Rob a store or cheating...or murder...and I will never be caught.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
My first wish would be to have all knowledge of the infinite universe, and be able to travel through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom