• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have ONE Power From Any Video Game, Which Would You Choose?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Now that you guys have decided on the weapon you would choose from video games, which power would you choose? It can be from any video game, but it can't require a weapon or tool to activate. If the power is gained after coming into contact with an object or something of the like, it counts. If the power originates from a TV show, movie, or book, but shows up in a video game adaptation of it, be sure to specify which game you are talking about exactly.

For my power I would probably choose the Dragon Shouts from Skyrim, Sonic's superspeed, or something cool like that. I would love to choose Maxwell's notebook from Scribblenauts, but it uses a tool, so it doesn't fit the criteria.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'd like to cast healing spells, and crowd control. I'll take Tyrande's moveset from Heroes of the Storm.

Power to the Players, we can pause, save, quit, restart whenever we wish.

Alright, I kid. :P I wish that I could fly with a pair of wings. Sure, I could wish for the ability to shoot fireballs out of my fingers, or even blast lasers out of my eyes, but their appliances to real world becomes limited, especially when what we want is peace rather than war. If it's flying, I can do so anywhere and anytime just like walking. Maybe I can glide my way across the world, hopefully gaining insights from around the globe rather than being a hermit behind the screen with myopic views of the world.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Power to the Players, we can pause, save, quit, restart whenever we wish.

Alright, I kid. :P I wish that I could fly with a pair of wings. Sure, I could wish for the ability to shoot fireballs out of my fingers, or even blast lasers out of my eyes, but their appliances to real world becomes limited, especially when what we want is peace rather than war. If it's flying, I can do so anywhere and anytime just like walking. Maybe I can glide my way across the world, hopefully gaining insights from around the globe rather than being a hermit behind the screen with myopic views of the world.

Power to the Players is actually a great idea XD. But since you chose flying with wings, which wings do you want? Which character's, I mean?

Power to the Players is actually a great idea XD. But since you chose flying with wings, which wings do you want? Which character's, I mean?
Wings... I'd want Pit's wings, minus the need for Palutena's guidance. I always have been fascinated by angels, and I would like my own pair of wings to be covered in white feathers. ^^

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I want the power to control and summon mythical and magical creatures. Just imagine getting my hands on one or more creatures that could bring destruction or protection by my word. I would have a whole slew of abilities by just having one.

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
Okay, this sounds like fun. I just saw the thread, lol. Well, I think Xerneas's Geomancy is cool. It gives it more power, defense, and speed. That would be a cool power to have, no?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Okay, this sounds like fun. I just saw the thread, lol. Well, I think Xerneas's Geomancy is cool. It gives it more power, defense, and speed. That would be a cool power to have, no?

Nice response. I wouldn't even think of a Pokemon's power to use, but now that I think about it, that could open up a lot of choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom