• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have a Enemy in Zelda As a Pet...what Would It Be?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I would have a Skulltula. I would teach it to obey me and it could spin a web in my room and live there, feasting on any unfortunate flies. I would train it to keep away unwanted people and I would tame it, a Skulltula would make such a cool pet.

Djinn

and Tonic
Probably a Kargarok, they always seem like they would make an interesting pet. Especially the ones Ganondorf owned in WW, they seem like a perfectly trainable pet for a variety of purposes. And they seem to be relatively smart among most creatures found in Hyrule that is not a grotesque monster of some kind or an anthropomorphic animal person.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I would probably have that Giant black pig from WW! :O or one of the little ones...also good guard 'dogs'....either that, or a blue chuchu...also from WW... :3

Probably a Kargarok, they always seem like they would make an interesting pet.

Hahaha... same here. I mean, I'm more of a rodent person, so you'd expect me to say a rat or something, but... naw. I like kargarocs.

Well, I do like their colorful design in Wind Waker over their reptilian pterodactyl-looking appearance in Twilight Princess, but they pretty much have the same abilities. Well, nothing special, but they can carry stuff around--like, they are known to carry new enemies into a battle ground in Wind Waker; even in Twilight Princess, the Twilit Kargaroc in Lake Hylia flew you around. I could have a lot of fun just with a pet that could do that.

I like sheep... and kargarocs make "bleating" sheep sounds in the Wind Waker. So, that will be enough to amuse me... and, knowing how obedient the Helmaroc King was to Ganondorf in the Wind Waker, they seem like they would be pretty easy to tame.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I would probably have that Giant black pig from WW! :O or one of the little ones...

Yep they are so cute for some reason! :3

I think a Lynel would be a cool pet though. Imagine riding around on one! (Epona might be better, but still!)
Hoping they'll be put in SS, would like to see how they'd look fully rendered in 3D ^^

lynel.jpg

The bow-wows from LA too definitely, if they count.

And if bosses are allowed, how about Volvagia as a pet? Go flying around on your Subterranean Lava Dragon :D
That was in the OoT manga anyway though.

Also...

I will have an Octorok, and I will call him Squishy. And he will be mine, and he will be my Squishy. *spits rock* Ow! Bad Squishy! Bad Squishy!

Kudos if you get the reference.

I...got the reference immediately. >.< Is that bad? >.>

*coughs*
I bet it's only a matter of time before someone comes in here claiming Dark Link as a pet.... >_>

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Sarianae said:
I...got the reference immediately. >.< Is that bad? >.>

No, getting the reference means you know quality entertainment when you see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom