• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Go Back in Time?

If I went back in time and see myself as a child, I'd try and convince myself to start making bets on sports and make myself some cash :)

But seriously though, I'd probably tell myself all there is to know about future (or present, I dunno) Zelda so there wouldn't be any surprise.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Perhaps I would go back to 2001 when I first played OoT and tell me how to play the game. I had no idea what to do, so I stopped playing, hating it...
I would also tell myself that I would actually get to play AoL again and that I would actually own it. I'm pretty sure that would have been the best thing I could have heard when I was 7. :P

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I would go to 10-year-old me and tell her to buy OoT, or TP, or TWW, or LoZ, or SOMETHING before her 11th birthday. My first Zelda was PH. When I tell other Zelda nerds that they stare at me and walk off.

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
I would tell myself to ignore how much you hate MM's time system, because you will love it once you get over that. Then I would make some ridiculous back to the future reference and disintergrate :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom