• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Design Your Own Mask, What Would it Be?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
I'd have a mask that could make Link go from past to present any time he wants instead of finding that damn gate of time, kinda like ott and the mask would look like the Mask of Truth but with the colours of Majora's Mask. But if you could design your own mask, what would it look like and what powers would it have? x:bomb::boomerang::bow::sword:

karu

Panamaniac
My own mask eh? hmmm, it would look like an upside down pyramid, it would be black with hints/little squares of gold. Its points would be facing you, like curving into your head. It would allow you to... summon a shield, but not just any shield!!! This shield allows you use darkness, like you could go in shadows and use them as portals to appear in other places with shadows. It doesn't work at night like it does in the day, in the night you can use light, like candle light, to teleport!!! idk what I'm talking about. I would call it the Shadow mask??? i really don't know

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
The best thing about the mask mechanic is that it's got so many strange ways it can go that you never expected half the masks in MM to ever exist anyway. A mask that shot lasers would be pretty cool. In pretty sure lasers make everything better. It could be like a Beamos head and just automatically shoot enemies if it saw them. That'd be hilarious and kinda OP.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'd create a mask that looks like the face of the moon. Hitting the B button would make the moon instantly crash into termina early, make the screen go black, then display the message "It's all ogre now".
The game would resume where it was with all enemies within 100 ft of link killed.

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I'd create a mask that looks like the face of the moon. Hitting the B button would make the moon instantly crash into termina early, make the screen go black, then display the message "It's all ogre now".
The game would resume where it was with all enemies within 100 ft of link killed.
So the Quake Medallion in an overly complicated mask form? : P

A Rito mask so I could fly. It would add a whole new element to the game and seriously broaden horizons. It would also probably break the "uh oh there's a fence in your way looks like you can't go any farther" obligatory "only in a video game" roadblock system, but with BoTW getting rid of that anyway, who cares? A Rito mask would be fun, even if (/especially because) it would make timeline theorists pull their hair out in "aaaaargh" frustration. XD

An invisibility mask. Duh. For those times when you only have half a heart in a room full of enemies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
An invisibility mask would be awesome, but I think a flying or jumping mask would make for some fun mechanics. If there was a mask that could let Link jump or fly on the spot, Nintendo could totally add so many more secrets or puzzles up above your normal line of sight. I always thought that was pretty fun in Mario - finding secret areas because you're jumping around everywhere like a dolt and getting neat stuff for doing so.

I would create a mask that would enable me to to eat anything I desired without gaining any weight. In other words, I would create a Kirby mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom