• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors If You Could Add One More Character to Play As, Who Would It Be?

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Another question I'd love to ask the community. Personally in my opinion, I would LOVE to play as Skullkid from Majora's Mask. While we have the Moon appear in the game, I still can't help but think how cool it would have been for them to add Skullkid to the roster.

I think most would like Groose or Vaati, but for me SkullKid would be far more interesting. And since we have a character l ke Agitha, why not get someone like the Happy Masks Saleman in there as well? Just think of that guy using the powers of the different masks in his attacks, and after a special attack he'll shout out "You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?"

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Definitely the Skull Kid. Doesn't matter which. Could even be a Hyrule Warriors character like Sheik or Impa. But I would just consider how he fought in all three of his games and make a moveset out of that. Actually, maybe even leave out Majora's Mask for now and make that more of a plot point in the likely sequel.

If I were to go with a less likely choice, it would be the Happy Mask Salesman.

I have to to assume the next spot after the likely three villains, if it we get anymore than them, would probably be Groose. But I suspect we could get a few more characters from the series.

Going completely outside of the three games, giving us a character that would hint at what they want to include in the sequel, I might put Medli over Happy Mask Salesman even though.

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Volvagia! Fly around as a dragon shooting fireballs at everything. That'd be a great character to play in some kind of special flying stage! :D

Mido

Version 1
Oh, man. I have a huge list for this. If I'm using the credentials that the game leaves us, I'll go about my picks as such:

1.) Happy Mask Salesman= If I had to choose just one of these characters, I would go with the Salesman. I see a huge amout of potential uses with him. :yes:
2.) Skull Kid (Quick question. Do you guys think that the Skull Kid would fare better with the TP design, or the OOT/MM design?
3.) Ashei
4.) Groose
5.) Gor Coron
6.) Prince Ralis
7.) Darbus
8.) Rusl
9.) Auru
10.) Shad
11.) Nabooru
12.) Saria
13.) Raaru
14.) Mido
15.) Yeto/Yeta
16.) Tingle

I don't want to overrun the thread with unnecessary length, like I may have done, but overall, I think the roster has much more potential than that of what was offered! :nod: Also, I'm going to have to hypothetically hypothesize what weapons would be the most fitting for each of these characters. Despite my own complaints, I think thatHyrule Warriors has done a great job adding characters that are unique to the game! :yes:

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Dark Lin-- oh wait that would be incredibly cliché...

I'd have to say Ghoma, more specifically the Twilight Princess incarnation. Just the idea of controlling a giant mechanical spider seems pretty damn cool to me. You have the ability to crush enemies by simply walking over them, you have the ability to climb vertically and even lurk upside down to surprise-attack your enemies, you can call upon mass army of baby ghomas to help you, and shoot giant laser beams.

Hyrule Warriors seems different to the typical Zelda in the sense that it looks like it's making you feel incredibly powerful in combat. This empowerment is exactly the reason why I chose Ghoma (Armoghoma). Imagine the destruction you could cause. Also, to avoid making it too OP, you could possibly make it exactly like how the actual boss worked in that, if enemies his the weak spot, it causes significant damage. This would make using Ghoma more tactical as you're attacks are extremely powerful, and you're resistant to a lot of attacks; however of enemies hit the weak spot, it heavily increases the chance of death.

Damn I wished Nintendo included bosses (excluding boss villains) as playable characters now.

I think I would love to play as the Trident wielding Phantom Ganon from Ocarina of Time. He was such a cool boss in Ocarina of Time, he'd probably do really well sweeping enemies across the battlefield ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom