• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild If you could add any amiibo

I think this is pretty self-explanatory. Basically, I want to know what amiibos anyone else would create if they could. I would make a Master Kohga amiibo that can give you a Yiga outfit. While wearing this outfit, you would be able to talk to any Yiga as if they were ordinary NPCs, and other NPCs with weapons would try to attack you.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Honestly I wouldn’t make new amiibos but I’d add functionality to existing ones. The Zelda and Champion amiibos now spawn the characters in question as your companion just like how Wolf Link works. Gimme that pls. That’s the only thing that BotW is really missing in my eyes.

That would be pretty cool. It would be cooler if that was part of the amiibos settings.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
A Yiga amiibo would be great actually. I'd love to fight normal peepz and hang with that sick Yiga clan

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Yiga clan would be fin to have in amiibo form. they could drop bananas and yiga weapons when you scan them. another cool idea would be the King of Hyrule. idk what he would scan in but he could be all ghostly or he could be the old man form from the great plateau

Quin

Disaster Master
Whatever amiibo it takes to drop TWW's mirror shield.
wZJvkBXM_o.jpg

I need this.

Ninja

Well well well
Megaman X amiibo that spawns either X or Zero around with you to fight enemies. Also gives Link the dash ability and to charge up his swords like the Skyward strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom