• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

IF YOU CAN MAKE OR RECREATE ANY BOSS, WHAT WOULD IT BE??????

Please include what the bosses's name was, what dungeon he would be in or make up like your own dungeon, some text or the cutscene of the boss when you first see him, what he may look like, and how to beat him. Also what game would you put the boss(es) in.

Please rate this thread and comment i love to hear these creative answers.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Stallord
Some new Desert-like dungeon
I don't know about any text
He looks like my avatar
You beat him with the item you find earlier in the dungeon
Zelda Wii U

There, I think I've made my point.

MW7

I wish there was a 3d version of the boss Moldorm from ALTTP. One of the forms of the second to last boss from Wind Waker is similar, but I think a big part of the challenge from ALTTP was lost because in that game at any point the boss could knock you off the platform and you'd have to restart the battle. It would be incredibly difficult to beat the boss if the platform you fight on is small enough. Since it would be 3d, it would be much easier to fight the boss with the bow if you wanted to fight conservatively (it's possible to do this in ALTTP but very impractical since you can only shoot in four directions). This would be a tough boss fight but you'd be able to fight with a bunch of different items. The sword, bow, and bombs could hurt the boss but maybe other things could damage it as well. I'd like to see this in any 3d game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom