• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If the Provinces Were Connected?

i didn't like that the provinces weren't connected because it was very time consuming for you to go up into the sky go to the beem of light and get down it was one of the things that disappointed me in the game

Z

Zach

I was kinda dissapionted how the regions were not neccessarily connected. I had no problem with going to the statues to fly to the next region but it would have been nice to actually walk/run to other regions besides of flying there.

If it were connected I think it have been cool to have some art of fortress in the middle, like where Demise would have been and where his minions reside. Like a "Demise's Castle" sort of thing but it was just an exploratory thing no boss.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I would have liked the game better had the regions been connected and the landscapes melted into each other at the border. Knowing what Nintendo is capable of, they could have transitined them beautifully. For the Sky however, they needed to add many more buildings. More of a city feel. Its a shame they didnt have a lot of system power to work with. Its a great game but it could have been amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom